Your new car needs protection from harsh driving conditions and our sealant treatment systems provide this at a price that is far cheaper than that charged by main dealers.
Following an extensive multi-stage washing and decontamination process your car is carefully coated with a high quality sealant.
Recent advances in sealant technology have led to the development of products that can rightfully be considered as ‘junior’ ceramics. With very similar chemistry to ‘full’ ceramics we now use these great value products for all our New Car Detail sealant applications.
Top tip! We suggest that you provisionally book your New Car Detail with us at the earliest opportunity – even if its due date is weeks or months ahead. Once your slot is booked, we will work with you to synchronise our diary with any fluctuations in your estimated car delivery date.
With its long lasting sealant protection this detail will give your car a great start in life and is an ideal starting point for a Clenz Ltd Care Plan.
- Paintwork safe wash
- Wheels cleaned with pH neutral cleaner
- Paintwork and wheels de-tarred
- Chemical removal of metal contaminants from paintwork and wheels
- Clay-bar treatment to remove bonded-on contaminants from paintwork (if required)
- Tailpipes cleaned and polished
Protection and appearance
- Premium paint sealant applied to paintwork
- Wheel sealant applied
- Choice of gloss or matte tyre finish application
- Paintwork enhancement (light swirl removal)
- Engine bay protected
- Fabric hood proofed
- Exterior glass sealant application
- Compact – £190.00
- Medium – £205.00 to £225.00
- Large – £260.00
- Additional costs apply to used cars depending on condition