Your pride and joy needs a ‘lift’ to restore its showroom gloss and, once restored, you want durable protection to lock the shine in. This detail delivers on both fronts and is packed with a huge list of features that pamper your car to keep it looking beautiful.
Prior to applying wax and sealant protection to your car, we carry out a very comprehensive clean of the vehicle.
Following a multi-stage wash process we chemically remove tar and metal contaminants from the paintwork and wheels.
Clay-bar treatment removes other bonded-on impurities such as tree sap.
Double layer protection comes as standard with this detail. An application of a quality sealant base coat followed by a coat of Carnauba wax (>30%) provides a superb level of protection as well as a deep shine finish.
Seriously shiny and with high levels of protection – this is a great detail for your lovely car.
- Paintwork safe wash
- Wheels cleaned
- Paintwork and wheels de-tarred
- Chemical removal of metal contaminants from paintwork and wheels
- Clay-bar treatment to remove tree sap etc from paintwork
- Clay-bar all glass
- Tailpipes cleaned and polished
Protection and appearance
- Quality sealant base coat applied to paintwork
- Carnauba wax (>30%) applied to paintwork
- Wheel sealant applied
- Door shuts treated with spray sealant
- UV block applied to plastic trim
- Door seals conditioned
- Choice of gloss or matte tyre finish application
- High temperature resistant ceramic wheel coating application
- Paintwork enhancement (light swirl removal)
- Engine bay cleaned and protected
- Fabric hood re-proofed
- Flex Interior Valet
- Full Works Interior Valet
- Compact – £162.50
- Medium – £177.50 to £190.00
- Large – £225.00