Prior to applying wax and sealant protection to your car, we carry out a very comprehensive clean of the vehicle.
After a multi-stage wash process, we chemically remove tar and metal contaminants from the paintwork and wheels. Clay-bar treatment removes other bonded-on impurities such as tree sap.
Double layer protection comes as standard with this detail. An application of a spray sealant base coat followed by a coat of Carnauba wax (>30%) provides a superb level of protection as well as a deep shine finish.
Seriously shiny and with high levels of protection – this is a great detail for your lovely car.
- Paintwork safe wash
- Wheels cleaned
- Paintwork and wheels de-tarred
- Chemical removal of metal contaminants from paintwork and wheels
- Clay-bar treatment to remove tree sap etc from paintwork
- Tailpipes cleaned and polished
Protection and appearance
- Spray sealant base coat applied to paintwork
- Carnauba wax (>30%) applied to paintwork
- Wheels sealed (nano-tech)
- UV block applied to plastic trim
- Door seals conditioned
- Choice of gloss or matt tyre finish application
- Paintwork enhancement (light swirl removal)
- Engine bay cleaned and protected
- Fabric hood re-proofed
- Flex Interior Valet
- Full Works Interior Valet
- Compact – £170.00
- Large – £185.00
- Ex.Large – £220.00