New Car Detail
Choose from two coating systems – high performance paint sealant or light-marring resistant ceramic. Whichever system you choose you can rest assured that your car will be properly prepared before any protection is applied – a process step that is often skimped on by car dealerships and one that can lead to failure of the coating.
This detail also includes a ‘peace of mind’ paintwork condition check. We check for orange peel, paint runs and any pre-delivery repair work that may have been carried out.
Top tip! We suggest that you provisionally book your New Car Detail with us at the earliest opportunity – even if its due date is weeks or months ahead. Once your ‘slot’ is booked, we will work with you to synchronise our diary with the ‘movable feast’ of car delivery dates.
With its tough protective shield, either version of this detail will give your car a great start in life and is an ideal starting point for a Clenz Ltd Care Plan.
- Paintwork safe wash
- Wheels cleaned
- Paintwork and wheels de-tarred
- Chemical removal of metal contaminants from paintwork and wheels
- Clay-bar treatment to remove bonded-on contaminants from paintwork (if required)
- Tailpipes cleaned and polished
Protection and appearance
- Paintwork condition check
- Premium paint sealant (sealant variant)
- Ceramic coating + sacrificial ‘overcoat’ applied to paintwork (ceramic variant)
- Wheel sealant applied
- Choice of gloss or matt tyre finish application
- Paintwork enhancement (light swirl removal)
- Engine bay protected
- Fabric hood proofed
- Exterior glass sealant application
- High temperature resistant ceramic wheel coating
Prices (Sealant Variant)
- Compact – £175.00
- Large – £190.00
- Ex.Large – £225.00
- Add 25-35% to prices for used cars depending on condition
Prices (Ceramic Variant)
- Compact – £260.00
- Large – £285.00
- Ex.Large – £340.00
Ceramic Wheel Coating (Option on both detail variants)
- From £55.00