Prior to applying any protection your car is thoroughly decontaminated including the chemical removal of metal contaminants that have bonded to your car’s paintwork. Invisible to the naked eye, these small particles will damage and stain your paintwork – particularly noticeable on white and other light coloured cars.
Including a double coating of Carnauba wax this detail is ideal for the harsh weather conditions found here in NW England and is a superb annual, or even bi-annual, service for all high-end vehicles.
With all the detailing bases covered (extensive decontamination and high quality protection) this is a superb service for your well cared for pride & joy. Ideal for owners who are stepping up from traditional valeting to a more detailing focussed approach to car care.
This detail is also suitable as an annual maintenance service following either of our New Car Details.
- Paintwork safe wash
- Wheels cleaned
- Paintwork and wheels de-tarred
- Chemical removal of metal contaminants from paintwork and wheels
- Clay-bar treatment to remove tree sap etc from paintwork
- Tailpipes cleaned and polished
Protection and appearance
- Two coats of Carnauba wax (>30%) applied to paintwork
- Nano sealant applied in lieu of Carnauba wax when this detail is supplied as an annual New Car Detail follow up service
- Wheels sealed (nano-tech)
- Choice of gloss or matt tyre finish application
- Engine bay cleaned and protected
- Fabric hood re-proofed
- Flex Interior Valet
- Full Works Interior Valet
- Compact – £122.50
- Large – £135.00
- Ex.Large – £160.00
Prices (New Car Detail Annual Service)
- Compact – £132.50
- Large – £145.00
- Ex.Large – £175.00