Prior to applying any protection your car is thoroughly decontaminated including full clay-barring of the paintwork to ensure the removal of bonded-on contaminants.
Including a double coating of Carnauba wax this detail is ideal for the harsh weather conditions found here in NW England and is a superb annual, or even bi-annual, service for all high-end vehicles.
With all the detailing bases covered (extensive decontamination and high quality protection) this is a superb service for your well cared for pride & joy. Ideal for owners who are stepping up from traditional valeting to a more detailing focussed approach to car care.
This detail is also suitable as an annual maintenance service (Base Plus Detail) following either of our New Car Details and includes the reinstatement of any original ablated coating and application of a high quality sealant ‘overcoat’.
- Paintwork safe wash
- Wheels cleaned
- Paintwork and wheels de-tarred
- Chemical removal of metal contaminants from wheels
- Clay-bar treatment to remove tree sap etc from paintwork
- Tailpipes cleaned and polished
Protection and appearance
- Two coats of Carnauba wax (>30%) applied to paintwork
- Wheel sealant applied
- Choice of gloss or matt tyre finish application
Additional protection & appearance (Base Plus detail only)
- Any ablation of original coating reinstated (for cars previously treated with our New Car Detail)
- High quality sealant coating applied in lieu of Carnauba wax coatings
- Engine bay cleaned and protected
- Fabric hood re-proofed
- Flex Interior Valet
- Full Works Interior Valet
- Compact – £122.50
- Large – £135.00
- Ex.Large – £160.00
Prices (Base Plus Detail)
- Compact – £132.50
- Large – £145.00
- Ex.Large – £175.00