Prior to applying any protection your car is thoroughly decontaminated including full clay-barring of the paintwork to ensure the removal of bonded-on contaminants.
Including a double coating of Carnauba wax this detail is ideal for the harsh weather conditions found here in NW England and is a superb annual, or even bi-annual, service for all high-end vehicles.
With all the detailing bases covered (extensive decontamination and high quality protection) this is a superb service for your well cared for pride & joy. Ideal for owners who are stepping up from traditional valeting to a more detailing focussed approach to car care.
This detail is also suitable as an annual maintenance service (Base Plus detail) following either of our New Car Details.
- Paintwork safe wash
- Wheels cleaned
- Paintwork and wheels de-tarred
- Chemical removal of metal contaminants from wheels
- Clay-bar treatment to remove tree sap etc from paintwork
- Tailpipes cleaned and polished
Protection and appearance
- Two coats of Carnauba wax (>30%) applied to paintwork
- Wheels sealed (nano-tech)
- Choice of gloss or matt tyre finish application
Additional protection & appearance (Base Plus detail only)
- Any ablation of original coating reinstated
- Sacrificial sealant coating applied in lieu of Carnauba wax coatings
- Engine bay cleaned and protected
- Fabric hood re-proofed
- Flex Interior Valet
- Full Works Interior Valet
- Compact – £122.50
- Large – £135.00
- Ex.Large – £160.00
Prices (Base Plus detail)
- Compact – £132.50
- Large – £145.00
- Ex.Large – £175.00